Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Thursday 26 August 2010

Off to Guildford for a wedding!!!


Siobhan, Kieran and I are going to Guildford today as Siobhan's friends, Laura and Peter, are getting married tomorrow.
Rich is staying home and looking after Stork the cat.
I hope the weather stays good tomorrow as the last week has been a very wet one.
We will be coming home on Sunday and the next week will be filled with getting Kieran's school uniform together for the week after.
I have had a few more warriors contact me for information after seeing Ron's piece on the TV on Wednesday night.
I hope they all get some result from any treatments they receive. It is always a great boost to see someone benefiting from treatments.

I went to the cemetery yesterday to remember my wonderful dad. I miss him so much and would love to have just one more conversation with him. I don't know what I would talk to him about but would just enjoy the moment of being with him, it would be so precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment