Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Thursday 26 August 2010

4 years gone.

Today is the anniversary of losing my lovely father. I can't believe how 4 years has gone so quickly but the pain and heartache is still very much around, that part hasn't changed.
I am going to the cemetery today to remember my dad today. I expect the children will come with me. I will also leave some flowers for my cousin to congratulate him on becoming a grandfather.
2 Wonderful fathers taken far too soon. Life deals out some hard blows some times.

I hope my dad would be happy with the road I took and can see just how many people have benefitted through having treatment with the Prof.
Thank you dad for guiding me to Germany and clearing a path for others to follow.
I hope you can see just how much good it has done.


No comments:

Post a Comment