Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Wednesday 11 August 2010

Meeting Jan.

Jan and I

I met Jan for lunch today and it was wonderful. We have been chatting via email for around 3 years now. Jan lost her lovely husband, Russ, to mesothelioma in 2008. It nign congentitalwas great to meet and I am sure she felt the same as I did, that we had known each other forever. It certainly won't be the last time we meet but the first of many.

I went to my GP's surgery to pick up a script and found I had been given the same anti biotics that I had before the erythromicin. The receptionist went to see him and he sent her back saying that as I am allergic to all of the others, that is all I have. I felt very cross with this answer as I know I can take Augmentin and it works. I don't feel as if I want to see him anymore. He seems very off, not sure why, maybe it is because I don't sit on my backside and fester, I look for solutions.
On a positive note, the TOF Dr in Taunton has found a paper detailing a benign congenital tracheo oesophageal fistula literature from Italy. This procedure hasn't been done in this country ....YET!!!
I have 3 options open to me, the first was the stent, that didn't work, the second is using an atrial septal occlusion device, yes I know.... I will wikipedia it : )
The third is the over the scope clip. He is still certain the third option is probably the best. I will wait to hear from him about an appointment to discuss the matter further.

No comments:

Post a Comment