Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Tuesday 10 August 2010

Anti biotic blues!!

I started the anti biotics my GP gave me yesterday and I am feeling sick. He has given me eurythroped which I know Rich is allergic to, seems I may be too.
I am so fed up with all this carry on.
I would rather stick with the pain than feel worse by taking the tablets.
I will call the GP and ask if he can write a script over the phone or make an appointment. I supposed it depends how he feels.

I am meeting Jan for lunch tomorrow. Jan and I have been in touch since the website was launched in 2007. She lost her lovely husband and has joined our warriors facebook group for support.
I hope it helps her. It will be great to meet her at last.

No comments:

Post a Comment