Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Thursday 5 August 2010

Busy day today.

The children and I have emptied the storage container we rented when we moved house. I cannot believe how much rubbish was in there. I filled the car with our goodies yesterday and did 4 trips today. We have 4 bags of rubbish so far and around 6 boxes for a car boot sale I am doing at the weekend. I am shattered now.
I still have a pain in my back from the chest infection. My GP didn't give me any more antibiotics, I hope it goes away on its own but if it doesn't , it will be back to the Dr's.
Kieran has gone away for the weekend with his dad.
Saturday I am off to cash in my 50th birthday present from last year, it was an experience gift. The gift I chose was wine tasting. My friend, Carolyn and I will be going to Exeter and having lunch and wine tasting. Should be a good day. In the mean time, my poor house looks like a junk yard. Once the rubbish and car boot stuff has gone, it should be much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment