Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Monday 16 August 2010

Busy, busy, busy!!!

I am sorting out my bedroom today, the mirrored sliding doors have broken and have made it difficult to put things away so today I have decided to shift them and put up a long curtain instead.
We also have a lot of boxes of our stuff we want to keep to go up into the loft.
The storage unit is now empty and I have been amazed at just how much was stored away that was either rubbish or things we didn't need.
The house is looking like a warehouse at the moment, poor house : (
The chest infection is a lot better thanks to the new antibiotics.

I must say a quick congratulations to my cousin, Sian and her fiancee, Simon on the birth of their daughter, Elizabeth. I am sure my cousin Robert, Sian's dad, will be very proud. Robert died in 2003 at the age of 41 and is still very much missed. Well done Grandad Robert where ever you are x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment