Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Tuesday 17 August 2010

Another Sick note!

I have been busy today sorting out and putting away the stuff we got from the storage unit and I think we are winning at last.

I went to the Dr's this afternoon and saw my new GP who was lovely. She has signed me off for another 2 months as I still have the chest infection and I have also got to have an op to close the fistula.
I want it all out of the way and make a fresh start back to work.
Kieran has stayed with Rich for a couple of days. Rich is looking after my friend Tina's dogs while she is away and Kieran is helping. He feels very grown up and its good to see them getting on better. I can't believe he is going to be 14 in December, he still seems like my baby. Why do they have to grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment