Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Thursday 1 March 2012

Back to work.

My verion of the Phantom of the opera, Masks on sale at Plymouth Garden Centre.
A dear little toad found in our garden.
New cat flap, not sure they like it.
Kaz, the canteen manager and I in Orange call centre.

Yesterday was a lovely day, the sun was shining and I made arrangements to go to lunch with my friend, Mandy. She is an amazing lady who does her own dialysis at home.
I admire who so much. She has coped with a lot of illnesses and inspires me to be as brave and strong as she is.
We went to the local garden centre. We had a chat about our families and watched 2 little robins look for scraps at the tables, I got home around 2 and got myself ready to see my other friend, Carolyn. I haven't seen her for a while so it was another catch up.
I got home in time to meet Kieran, he has been travel training and is doing very well to sort out his bus to and from school. We have road resurfacing work going on at the moment so he has a longer walk to the bus stop.

Today has been exciting. I went back to work!! It has been 2 and 1/2 years since I last worked. I have to say that Orange has been very supportive with my time off. I went in today to do a return to work and check out what has changed in the time I have been away. It was lovely to see so many friendly and familiar faces who had a cherry smile and a welcome.
I am going back in tomorrow for a couple of hours. I am on a phase return which means I will gradually build up to my hours.
I got home to see that Mr Right price windows had been and changed our back door window. We had glass in the bottom part of the door and I thought it would be better to get a cat flap put in the bottom as the door has to be left open so the cats can get in. We have a cat flap in the conservatory but having the back door open all the time makes the house very chilly. Not sure the cats are too keen, they hate change.

One of my childhood heros died yesterday. Davy Jones from the Monkees passed away. He was my very first love, I would have been about 8 years old when the Monkees were on TV in the 60's and I fell in love. RIP Davy, may sleepy Jean live on in heaven x x

Tributes also to David Rathband, he was blinded Moat, an idiot who decided he would play God. Moat took the easy way out and killed himself but this poor man was left with torment and pain. No one would blame him for wanting to get out of this prison. RIP David, such a brave soul. Be at peace now x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment