Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Monday 27 February 2012

Time to see the Phantom of the opera......



..... ooooohh no it isn't ........ oooohhhh yes it is : )
Today has been busy, I had my shower taken out and a bath put in. So pleased to have a bath back as I miss having a relaxing moment to myself in the bath. New candles me thinks : )

Yesterday my friends and I were told that the Phantom of the opera show we were seeing oningt was cancelled. The chandelier, which is a very important part of the show, hadn't arrived. There were health and safety issues so the tickets were all cancelled. The theatre offered a refund and a chance to see the dress rehearsal for free. So I will be seeing the Phantom of the opera for nothing, zero, nought!!

Tomorrow morning, before the show, I am off to school and then off to town to get my eyebrows redone. Then off to lunch and then the theatre.
It is going to be a fabulous day.

No comments:

Post a Comment