Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Friday 17 February 2012

Another good day.

Linda and I outside West Minster Abbey yesterday.

Kieran and I had a lovely day again. We went on the London eye this morning, he loved it. We did the 4D experience as well. It was a pleasure to spend time with him. We were due to meet Chris, Ronny's son after the ride, while we were sitting who should turn up but Robert, Ronny's husband. How wonderful, I was so surprised. We chatted and went to a little cafe. Chris and Robert are wonderful, so caring and loving. Ronny lives on through them so much. I could see the love and respect they have for each other, such a lovely family.

After we said goodbye, Kieran and I made our way back to the hotel. We met up with Linda, Christine and Mark. They are all remarkable people who are so dedicated in their fight to get awareness and education out in the public domain. I was so impressed with them all.

It was a long day, I was due to meet my cousin but I will do that tomorrow before we leave.
Another excellent day with some truly inspiring people x

No comments:

Post a Comment