Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Monday 30 January 2012

Time to catch up.

Absolutely freezing cold day but it was worth it as I found my next property : )
Dungiven Castle.
Kerri and Rich looking very cold.

Kieran and I enjoyed a belated Birthday night out with Rich and Kerri as it was her birthday on Wednesday.
My gorgeous boy with his beautiful lady, Kerri.
My two wonderful boys.

A real Irish Guinness, At last!!!!

Kieran and I arrived home late last night. Our plane was supposed to leave at 6:30pm but was delayed for an hour. How glad was I that I had booked a transport car and what great service they provided.
We got home around 11pm after a smooth journey from Belfast to Plymouth.
It was so lovely seeing Rich again, we all love him so much and miss him even more. I was so pleased to see that he had a little family of his own, his lady, Kerri, is a sweet girl, so attentive and nothing was too much trouble. She is a beautiful person inside and out.
Her girls are charming, they made us smile every day. I left Belfast happy that my boy was happy and settled.
Kerri's Sister, Evelyn, has also been wonderful, She picked Kierana nd I up from the airport and took us back there when we were leaving, such lovely girls who I know will welcome my son into their family with open arms.
I was so pleased to see Siobhan, David and the cats. Stork have pestered her so much while we were away, as soon as I got in the door, he stuck beside me, not leaving me at all. He had his usual cuddles this morning, I have missed that.
Amber, on the other hand, only loves me for treats, other times she whines and moans about having a cuddle.

It is good to be home, how I wish Rich only lived up the road so I could see him anytime. I am sure there will be more trips to Ireland in the future.
Kieran was brilliant at getting to school this morning even after having a late night, Well done Bean.

Now back to normality, CT scan on the 8th February, See Dr D on the 15th and discuss chemo and what to do next and this week, off to see Dr TOF and having a dilatation on Thursday.




No comments:

Post a Comment