Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Friday 6 January 2012

Off to work today.









I am going back to see my boss today to talk about going back to work. I am off until the end off February. I will probably be having chemo so need to tailor everything around that.

I had a lovely lunch with siobhan and her boyfriend, David yesterday. We went to Saltram as is it quiet and beautiful there. such a lovely place.

I have at last sent off the application form to companies house to start a charity. I am so excited about this, I hope it will be successful. It will give something back to those affected by asbestos. At the moment it will only be in Plymouth. If this works well it can be rolled out to other places. I am working with the national asbestos helpline.

No comments:

Post a Comment