Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Sunday 22 January 2012

Ireland tomorrow!!!

My lovely boys x x

I am so excited, Kieran and I are going to Ireland tomorrow to see my son Richard. He left our house last year to start a new life with his girlfriend and her 2 children. They seem very happy but how I wish he only lived down the road.
We have an early start tomorrow as our flight leaves from Bristol and it will take us a couple of hours to get there.
I want to see Richard before I start chemo. We speak to him every day but seeing him will be even better.
We are staying until Sunday so a good few days to get to know his little family in Ireland.
I am also looking forward to experiencing my first proper Guinness, a real Irish one.
I will add pictures and a blog as I will be taking my laptop.


No comments:

Post a Comment