Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Friday 30 December 2011

Moving forward.

Kieran and I waiting for our pizza.

Well, it's nearly the end of another year. I have notched up 5 years so far since I was diagnosed. I have stepped into my 6th year and am hoping that it will be as fruitful as the rest.
Yesterday Kieran met his friend at warner village and went to the cinema with him. While the boys were watching their film, Karen, Kieran's friends mum, and I had a cola in the super bowl and then moved onto coffee in Frankie and Benny's. We had a huge catch up on what has been happening with us. We met the boys after they had seen their film and went our separate ways.
Kieran and I decided we would get pizza for all of us and we stopped off in pizza hut.
We had a lovely evening, it was so good being with him rather than sharing him with his xbox!!



No comments:

Post a Comment