Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Friday 14 October 2011

My babies last day at home : (

Rich will be travelling to Ireland tomorrow to start a new life with his lady. It is going to be so hard to say goodbye. I am going to go to Bristol to see him off.

Washing machine.....well...what fun today....
I have again contacted Comet as I was told to ring up today if I hadn't heard from them about having an engineer out. Again I have been passed around in circles, trying to escalate the call to someone who would actually help me. I have been told again that 23rd October is the only time an engineer can come out. I cannot get any other help than that. They won't replace the machine or help out with cost of taking my washing to a laundrette. I have terminated my warrany with Comet now and that will be refunded, I have contacted Hotpoint who will send an engineer next week to fix the problem and check why the pegs on the paddles keep breaking off.
Hopefully by next week I will have a working machine!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment