Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Wednesday 26 October 2011

Lovely night out with friends.

Lyn, Wendy and I at Prezzo last night.
PROFITEROLES!!!!

Yesterday I tied off a few loose ends. I took some pillows and duvet covers out to Gables Farm cats and dogs home, got on top of the washing and had a general catch up with everything before I go into hospital on Wednesday.
I went out in the evening with 2 of my 3 long term friends. Wendy Lyn, Jacqui and I have known each other for 24 years, next year being our silver one, the 25th.
Jacqui couldn't make it last night as she was poorly. We have decided that we may have a spa weekend to celebrate our 25 years next year.
The meal was lovely, we went to Prezzo in the Royal William Yard. I have a beetroot and goats cheese salad and profiteroles for dessert, yummy!!!
Today I am taking Kieran to his dad's and out later for lunch with Linda and Steve Wride. I will be great to see them again. Steve has mesothelioma and is doing very well, I hope it continues x x

No comments:

Post a Comment