Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Tuesday 11 October 2011

Here we go ... 2..3..4....

..... Gggrrrr..... had the washing machine paddles put on yesterday after waiting a week for an engineer. Happily getting on top of a weeks worth of washing and ...... whoop de dooo..... off comes a new paddle.
I am so cross, Called Comet....yes ..... COMET!!!! ....... to tell them I need an enginerr again after waiting a week for one to come out and ...hay...ho... I have to wait till 23rd of October!!!! I think not Comet.
After 2 phone calls and being passed to a department that doesn't deal with my issue and back to the previous department, I got through to a guy who seemed more helpful. I am on a cancellations list. Still not good enough.
I will call up on Friday if I hear nothing and will see what is going on. How can they expect someone to wait nearly 2 weeks. They were quick enough to take over £200 for a 5 year warranty policy. Maybe I should have made them wait 2 weeks!!

I had a lovely lunch in town with my friends, Carolyn and Tina and it gets spoilt by this.
Well, they had better sort it...or else..... escalations here I come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment