Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Friday 21 October 2011

Harvest Festival.

It is Kieran's harvest festival today. This is a great milestone for me. When I was told I had mesothelioma back in 2006, it was heart breaking watching him as I felt this would be my last time of experiences it. 5 years on and I am still here, still enjoying watching Kieran.
I took Siobhan and her boyfriend, David to the railway station this morning. She is off to Brighton for a my little pony convention. She has been working so hard making stickers, badges, posters and so much more to sell. I hope it is a great success for her.
I am going to a halloween party tonight and then a little do at mine tomorrow. Kieran will be with his dad so it will be a weekend on my own.... that doesn'r happen often.
It is half term next week so it will be easier to sort Kieran out as I have my op on Thursday.
Mick and Keith, this is the final count down!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment