Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Friday 28 October 2011

Back from the hospital.

Webster, my new friend and companion.


After the op yesterday.

I got a taxi to Derriford hospital yesterday morning and got to the ward at about 7:30am for my operation to remove Mick and Keith from their residence. Mick and Keith are my gall stones and I am had my gall bladder removed.
I eventually got to the operating theatre at around 12:00pm and came back 2 hours later. I had a drousy day but no pain. The anesthetist told me that he would put to injecttions under my ribs that would be a pain killer. It was wonderful, it lasted for 24 hours, no pain. Today it is wearing off. My friend Tina cam in to see me yesterday and left a little friend to keep me company, Webster the spider, he is so cute.
Her boyfriend, Lee, picked me up from the hospital and brought me home. Kieran was home when I got back. he came back to get the envelope to post his game from lovefilm back. He said he wanted to wait to see me. I had a hug from him and he then went back to his dads house till Sunday. I am feeling really sleepy today and a little sore. I have to leave the dressings on for a week and will see the consultant in 4 weeks.
He told me that the stones were like a bag of marbles and they had adhered to other organs, I am not sure which ones but will ask when I see him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment