Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Saturday 10 September 2011

A very productive week.

Rich and I at the cinema x

I am so pleased with the meetings and discussions I have had about a new project with Richard at the National Asbestos Helpline. It is a very exciting venture and I am keeping every thing crossed that we get a 'yes' to go ahead. I will say more about it when I have more information and certainty about what will be happening.

My son, Richard, came home on Thursday, we have all missed him so much. He has a big decision to make which will determine his future.
He is busy learning his lines for a pantomime he is in and has turned into a confident and happy adult.
Tonight Rich and I are going to the cinema to see "rise of the planet of the Apes". It will be great to spend some time with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment