Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Sunday 4 September 2011

Thank you Lauren : )

Lauren and I, Thank you so much Lauren for your help x x x


Lauren is the daughter of my friend, Clare. Lauren had toys and books that she didn't want anymore and sold them for Theo's holiday fund. I was so touched by this. I can't believe how wonderful some people are.
Last night I went out with my friends, it was a sort of get together for Theo's holiday fund. With tears in my eyes, I told them all last night how I hadn't ever felt so loved. It is very humbling to have so many very special people who really want to help and are genuine from the bottom of their hearts.
I want Theo to pack his bags, so many people want him to have a very long break, I hope he is listening!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment