Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Tuesday 13 September 2011

More wig trouble!!

I have had quite a busy day today, Kieran didn't go to school yesterday or today as he has been feeling sick again. I picked Siobhan up from her boyfriends, went for luch with my friend, Tina and then went into town to pick up my wigs.
I could have cried, the new one is destroyed, there is no use trying to get it repaired. The other one is still with the flicked up fringe as the steamer, used to educate the hair, blew up. so that will be a curler in it to make it stay down, which it won't.
The girl in the shop offered another go at it and I refused. I told her I don't want to have to come back again.
She much have called her boss as he called and was quite abrupt in his manner saying the girl in the shop should not have touched the wig as it wasn't bought in their store. I told him it was brand new and unwearable. He said he would replace it if he can find the same one or he would credit me back. I will wait and see what happens. I know one thing though, I won't be going back there ever again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment