Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Friday 30 September 2011

Good luck George.

Staddiscombe Social Club
144 Staddiscombe Road
Plymouth PL9 9LT.
ON : Friday 30th September 2011
AT : 7:30pm till late
All proceeds to the Mesothelioma cancer unit.

There will be live music from the NOWHERE MEN

There will be a raffle, anyone wishing to donate a prize.

Good luck to George who will be holding his event at Staddiscombe, Plymouth tonight in aid of the Meso Unit at Derriford hospital. Sorry I can't be there George, would love to have come. Look forward to hearing about it next week at the meso meeting.

I am all packed and ready for London. I am so looking forward to seeing the warriors in person. So many wonderful people affected by this ugly disease. We will be remembering those who have passed on and supporting those who have lost them.

An added bonus, I am going to the big brother eviction tonight. Should be fun : )

Tomorrow is the mesothelioms UK meeting and I have my talk all ready. Good luck every one taking part x x

No comments:

Post a Comment