Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Monday 5 September 2011

Another milestone reached!

Chrissy on the terraced roof gardens above a pub on the Barbican.

A little girl stopped me and told me she liked my dress. How sweet is that : )

The sardine look : )

This one is a real card!!! Ok, you can stop groaning now : )


I am so pleased to be able to see Kieran go into year 10 today. He nearly 10 years old when I was diagnosed and I was so upset about not seeing him go to senior school for the first time, 5 years on and I have seen him start another year at school and have watched him turn into a wonderful young man. He is growing up so fast and I am so proud of him and his achievements. Next summer will be his last term at school. He will then go onto college and, hopefully, I will see another milestone passed.
I am off to school this morning for a meeting and then out to meet my friend for lunch. My sick note runs out on 29th September so I hope I can think about getting back to work. I have to find out what is happening about Keith and Mick, the (gall) Stones.
This week is going to be busy and my life seems to be getting back to normal.


Chrissy and I went to the Barbican for lunch yesterday and when we had a walk about, we found a couple of ugly dresses, real mingers : )
We got caught in the rain and I ended up borrowing a top from Chrissy as mine was soaked.
I made a lovely roast when I got home, well, I thought it was lovely and had cous cous with it for the first time. I tried it at Chrissy's the night before as she made cauliflower cheese with lemon and coriander cous cous. She gave me a packet to take home and it was delicious. I am now a fan of cous cous, it is only because I am a very fussy eater, a veggie who hates peppers and mushrooms!!


No comments:

Post a Comment