Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Tuesday 23 August 2011

Wig shop today.

Kieran has gone out with his friend today, they are going to see Spy Kids 4D which he has been asking to see. I am sure he will have a lovely day. I do have to try and not be so protective of the children. I love them so much and don't want anything to happen to them. I know I have to let go but it seems harder with Kieran.
I am off in to the city centre today to get a couple of wigs fixed. One needs altering and the other needs the fringe steamed as it is flicking out and looks daft. I am getting bored of the dark brown one I have, although it is lovely, I need a change.
Tomorrow Rich should be home. I have missed him but know he has had a good time in Ireland, what happens next, who knows?
This week contains the day that will be my dad's 5th anniversary of his death. I have been getting a little tearful as I miss him so much. I would love to hear his voice again and feel his arms around me, telling me every thing will be alright. Some day I feel so lonely, I don't have a close family so battling on my own is what I have always done since diagnosis. I am lucky to have my wonderful daughter who has been so supportive and do worry about her taking on all the misery that goes with Mesothelioma. the boys are good but don't always see things the way I do but I do get plenty of hugs from them.
I don't intend to let Theo take over, I think he knows I am in charge of this journey, I am happy for him to be a passenger but that it is, he will not be taking the wheel!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment