Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Tuesday 19 July 2011

Thinking of Kieran all day.

I didn't have a good night last night. I was tossing and turning with worry about what Kieran had gone through in 2009. I rang the school to speak to the people I needed to. I went in the afternoon and was assured all had been dealt with although the teacher in question had denied what he had made Kieran do.
I am not happy and feel that the teacher has got away with so much. I would love to meet him face to face and tell him exactly what I think of him and bully him like he did my son.
It crucifies me to think that I was sending my child to school and he wasn't happy. I should have been assured that all was well. I trusted this person with Kieran and the trust has been broken. I have told Kieran that anything that happens in school he needs to talk about, he can tell me, his dad, his sister, his brother or his teachers but he needs to talk.
Poor Kieran, it has brought back so many bad memories with him. I have been advised to do nothing as things are still being dealt with and this could take years. I am uncertain about what to do, all I know is I want this person to be accountable for what he has done.

No comments:

Post a Comment