Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Tuesday 12 July 2011

Out to eat last night.

Me with number one son : )
Me with my beautiful boys.

Kieran had parents evening yesterday after school, he is doing so well. I sorted out the communication issues that have been going on and they are going to be looked into. Apart from that, all is good. Kieran has done so well at school. He talks to his teachers and to his dad and I if anything is bothering him which is good. He has had some bother from a lad in school but his teacher has said it will be dealt with.

Full house magazine called to confirm the article they are printing in August. It sounds fine although they do gloss it up a bit as they write it in a way their reading majority understand.

In the evening the children and I went out to eat. We went to Frankie and Benny's as they do a brilliant birthday song there. Richard's birthday is on Friday so he had an un-birthday meal as Kieran will be in France, he gets home late Friday evening. We haven't been out as a family for such a long time and it was lovely, I really enjoyed the evening. What topped it all was when I was getting ready to go to bed, Rich wrapped his arms around me and said thank you for the meal, it was such a special moment. I am so lucky having 3 wonderful children. They make me proud every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment