Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Saturday 9 July 2011

Lovely day today.

Kieran didn't go to school yesterday, he wasn't feeling well. He has a tummy bug, hope it is nothing he has eaten while away. He stayed with his dad and I met up with Wendy, a lady who used to be my driving instructor many moons ago. She lost her brother to mesothelioma 2 years ago. I went with her to Saltram and showed her the meso tree. I was so gutted she missed the event, I hadn't realised that she knew nothing about it, I could have called her but it went right out of my mind, I could kick myself.
When we got to Saltram, we had a wander up to the tree. It was lovely to see it again, a few flowers were lying at the base of the tree, left from the mesothelioma gathering a few days before. We then went onto the Lord Louie pub and had lunch. Wendy dropped me back home, it was so lovely to see her and be able to spend some time with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment