Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Saturday 30 July 2011

Dr's yesterday.

Yesterday I was pleased to hear that all is well with the kidneys, my GFR is 65 which my GP has said is much better than it was. I didn't realise it was bad. Also the thyroid is now over active. I have been taking thyroxine for years for an under active thyroid. I was taking 125 mg, my GP has said to drop it to 100 mg. I had a blood test yesterday to check the blood count at my GP's suggestion, I will get the results next week.
Kieran stayed with his dad yesterday and I went out for coffee at my friend Avis's house and met up with my other friend, Chrissy. We had a lovely afternoon, especially the two children who Avis and her husband adopt. They had great fun with my wig. They had some questions, children are so up front which is lovely.
I am going out tonight with friends to celebrate my birthday, we are going to have an Indian meal and frequent a few bars, I am not drinking as I am driving but that doesn't stop me having a wonderful time.
I am off to Germany next week, I am not looking forward to it. sometimes I feel I want to be left alone. I am going with Jeanette again and leaving from Birmingham.

No comments:

Post a Comment