Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Monday 11 July 2011

Another week begins.

Kieran is much better and back to school today.
He is off to France this week, only over night and I hope he enjoys it.
The weather is lovely today, blue skies and sunshine, no rain I hope. There has been so much rain over the last few days.

Thank you to everyone who have written to me. Many are feeling sad for me as I have lost my hair and having treatment again. Please don't be sad, I am fine. it will take a lot to get rid of me!! Theo, my mesothelioma, has progressed very slightly and I am having treatment to keep on top of it. The hair falling out is nothing, I can cope with that, it is only hair. It will grow back again, If I can get Theo sorted and lose my hair I will be one happy bunny. Thank you so much for caring, it is a wonderful feeling to be loved so much. I hope I can return it.
It is a busy week, number 1 son is 22 this week, as Kieran is going away on Richard's birthday, we will go out to eat on Tuesday. Where does the time go, 22 years!!
Rich starts his work experience job next Monday for 4 weeks. It will be good to see him have a job instead of sitting at a computer screen!




No comments:

Post a Comment