Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Friday 1 July 2011

Action Mesothelioma Day 2011

Laying flowers at the memorial tree in memory of loved ones lost and those still fighting the mesothelioma.



Maria and I

Today has been a great success. I got up early this morning and headed for the local radio station who allowed me to go on and talk about Mesothelioma and the support group.
Then it was back home to see Kieran off to school.
Siobhan, her boyfriend, David and I got our selves ready and went off to Saltram house for the launch of the South West Mesothelioma support group.
The sun shone and the rain kept off which made the day even more of a success. I met up with faces old and new as we all made our way to the tree to lay flowers in memory of loved ones lost to the disease and those still fighting.
The media have been a great help to us, locally I think the word is spreading well. Hopefully all the other groups who have organised their event for action mesothelioma day have had as much success as us.

No comments:

Post a Comment