Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Sunday 24 July 2011

52nd Birthday.

Me with Rich and Kieran, Siobhan isn't too keen on having her picture taken.

I was woken early this morning by the cats wanting their breakfast. I went down stairs, ged them and sat and had a coffee before getting dressed and waking up the children.
We all got ready and left the house around 10 10 am to go for a birthday breakfast. Kieran hadn't been before so he was quite excited about it.
After that we got home and all went off to do our own thing. Siobhan gave me a lovey gift, an address and birthday book from past times, a shop that sells lovely gifts. It was in the art deco style, beautiful.
We are going to stay in this evening and have a curry. Kieran has gone to his dad's for a few days to do his radio show which he is getting quite good at now.

Yesterday my 2 friends came round to see me. Avis and Chrissy had bought me a lovely dragon fly brooch. My friend Tina had got me a Dragon fly wall hanging, does something tell you that I love Dragon flies : )

No comments:

Post a Comment