Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Tuesday 7 June 2011

Transfusion done!


Yesterday I made my way to the hospital to have 2 units of blood replaced as my blood count was low.
I got there before 10 and eventually went up to the room at 10:30. The transfusion started at 11:30 so it was going to be a long day as each one takes around 3-4 hours to go through.
My friends, Carolyn and Gina, came in to help me pass the time away. It was great to see them.
Thank you to whoever donated the blood, without people like you, a lot of people would have difficulties. I did sit and wonder who's blood I was getting, were they young or old? Male or female? Who ever they are, I appreciate what they have done.
Wouldn't it be great if the blood had an anti cancer cell and kicked Theo's butt right out, That is me day dreaming again : )
I got home at 6:30 with thanks to my other lovely friend, Tina. I am so lucky to have so many amazing people around me. Not long now for Germany, I will be going with my friend, Jeanette, who came with me on the first 6 treatments. I really want to have a good result again so Theo, if your listening, get ready to shift for backside, your not staying!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment