Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Friday 10 June 2011

Happy Birthday Robert x x

It is my cousin Robert's 50th Birthday today, he died at the age of 41. Such a sad loss to us all and still very much missed. I will go to the cemetery this morning and lay some flowers by his plaque.

I am feeling so much better after the blood transfusion on Monday. I have caught up on a little bit of house work and been out and about, the saddest part being Rob's funeral. Yesterday I saw my friend, Wendy, yesterday. We caught up on what has been happening to us since we last met. I am so lucky having so many very special friends.

I am off to see Kieran in a play at school this afternoon. His class are doing Beauty and the Beast, the Disney version. He has the part of Lumiere, the candle. He has a lovely French accent. I am looking forward to it so much.

Many thanks to all you lovely people who have supported me with donations and words of inspiration. It means so much to me and as I said on my facebook status yesterday, If love and support could cure mesothelioma, I would be cured a 1,000 times over.

No comments:

Post a Comment