Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Thursday 23 June 2011

Better today.

I had a really good sleep last night and was woke up by 2 lovely little faces looking up at me. Stork and Amber where both snuggled up on my bed, waiting for their breakfast. I am feeling tired and am trying to rest as much as possible. The sickness has kicked in which hopefully is good news as the last treatment there wasn't much sign of any side affect. Cher is back home now and is resting, she doesn't have to go back unless she needs to.
Kieran came home briefly tonight, it was great to see him. He is staying with his dad for a few days to give me a little break, he will be back home tomorrow.
Next Friday is action mesothelioma day at Saltram house. It is from 10am till 12pm, Hopefully the sun will shine and we will have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment