Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Wednesday 29 June 2011

Article in local paper.


The local newspaper have printed an article in support of Action Mesothelioma Day on Friday.
It is well written and I am so pleased with it.
The pictures taken were amazing, I think they came out really well.

Copy and paste the link below to read the article :

http://www.thisisplymouth.co.uk/Debbie-s-fighting-5-years/story-12848582-detail/story.html

I did very little yesterday, had a restful day, Kieran's hay fever is still ongoing, he has nasal spray, eye drops and tablets. I am going to get some local honey on Friday at Saltram and try that.
Local honey is used as the local pollen is collected by the bees.
I am going out this evening with my lovely friend, Carolyn. We haven't seen each other for a few days so will be great to catch up.
Thursday Kieran doesn't have school due to the teachers strike. He is off on a short break with school next week. I will miss him but know he will love spending time with his friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment