Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Thursday 16 June 2011

Another busy day.

Hot chocolate in Thorntons....bliss x x

I went out to see Rita's new great grandson today, he is so tiny. He is a prem baby and at the moment is 37 weeks. Rita's grand daughter is a wonderful mum and Andy her boyfriend, matches her perfectly, They are a lovely couple. Afterwards I picked up my friend, Carolyn and we whizzed off into town for lunch and a general chill out. The weather couldn't make it's mind up. We didn't care, drinking chocolate in Thorntons is a great tonic, rain or shine!
I dropped Carolyn home and headed of to my home to be met by an unhappy Kieran again. I am so tired today, I am feeling like I want to get in my car and keep driving.
He walked out of the house today and decided he didn't want to live with me anymore as I am too over protective. Apparently he should be treated better because he has special needs. Mmmmm... does that mean I should let him have all the over 18 games he wants and let abusive children back on his xbox? I think not.
He eventually came home after being out for about an hour, not sure what will happen tomorrow. We were going to go out to eat but I have told him he doesn't deserve it. Hopefully without the xbox again tonight and no laptop or meal out, he will decided to behave.

No comments:

Post a Comment