Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Friday 27 May 2011

Cough, cough, and more cough!!

I am now getting tired of listening to my own cough. This cold/flu is hard to shift at the moment.
I have missed Kieran's sponsored run at school today as I feel so rotten. Such a shame i was lokking forward to seeing him taking part. Kieran took it very well and said he wasn't expecting me to go.
Tomorrow is the relay for life event that Kieran and his dad have been raising funds for. I am doing the survivors walk, well I am hoping too if this cough and cold is better. I think it is going slowly, today I am going to rest up and drink lots of fluids to try and get rid of it.
I am picking up yet another sick note today, Will I ever get back to work?


No comments:

Post a Comment