Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Friday 13 May 2011

And We're back!!!!

Apologies for no updates, Blogger was down for maintenance.
Thursday I met my friend, Tina for breakfast. I haven't seen her for a few weeks so it was good to catch up.
Lunch time I met my friend, Mandy, she is a great inspiration for me. She does her own kidney dialysis 3/4 times a day, at home, and still manages to smile and live her life to the full. She has taught me so much about facing up to challenges, such a wonderful friend and great to get back in touch with her.
Yesterday was an eventful day.
I met some local warriors in the city centre for coffee. It was wonderful to catch up with them all.
I left them around lunch time and went off to get some school clothes for Kieran. When I got home I was feeling very dizzy. I had been vomitting for the previous 3 days and put that down to just feeling unwell since taking the steroids, even thought it may be the gall stones.
As it got worse, I called my GP. She was'nt available and I saw someone else.
Siobhan and I got a cab to the surgery.

The Dr checked my blood pressure and ears and determined that I had an inner ear infection.
Siobhan came with me and while I lay down in one of the Dr's rooms, she went and got the prescription I needed.
I was told to go home and stay in bed for 24/48 hours and take the anti- dizzy drugs.
They worked well and stopped the sickness so at leats I could eat something.
I felt and still do feel so stupid but am so very glad it is a trivial illness that will be sorted out very quickly.
I am so cross with myself as I was all set to go out to the theatre with my friend, Carolyn tonight. We were going to have a meal and a show.... GGrrrrr!!! Now I have had to cancel it. I am sure we will go to another show. She can tell me what it was like.


No comments:

Post a Comment