Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Wednesday 20 April 2011

Stunning day today.

My gorgeous necklace from Siobhan that I will be wearing on Saturday x

Today has been beautiful, sun shining, glorious day. I went into town with my friend, Carolyn, and spent like a mad thing. I have my sister's 50th on Saturday and went to look for a dress, after walking into around 8-10 shops I eventually found one. I wanted one that would match the necklace that Siobhan got me for mothers day. I also managed to get the earrings to match it.

I had a call from the hospital about my gall stone op. It's Thursday 28th April, same day as the TOF op!!
I will cancel the TOF op as I was worried about getting home on the Friday anyway as it is a bank holiday, Somebodies wedding I think : )
I have to go to see my GP Tuesday morning for a respitory test and then the hospital in the afternoon for pre op obs. Going to be a busy day.

I feel absolutely shattered now, going to chill out, jacket potatoes for tea and hopefully no choking on anything unlike today in the coffee shop. Will be glad when the choking part is sorted out, I have lost over a stone in weight due to not eating and drinking properly. Hope it sorts itself out very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment