Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Sunday 17 April 2011

Still coughing.

Siobhan has been amazing. Such a lovely girl, really helpful, even her boyfriend David is helpful. What happened to my boys?
We went off to do some shopping yesterday. We were on our way out when we came across a little bird in the road. It looked like it had fallen from a nest. I turned the car round and parked opposite it. Siobhan got out and resued it before a car ran over it. I frantic mother bird was flying around, We couldn't see the nest and were unsure if we should leave the little bird on the verge. We decided to take it to the local vets and see if they knew where we could take it to be looked after. Siobhan had it cradled in her hands while we drove to the vets. It seemed to calm down.
We got to the vets and the girls said they would look after it. They took our details and said we could call to ask how the little bird was, We named it Lucky : )
Of all the times to go out without a camera, it had to be this one.
I am still coughing like an old navvy and wheezing like an 150 year old tortoise. I am off to the Dr's tomorrow to get some puffers for my asthma. I have steroids which seem to be helping at the moment. I have lost weight again through not eating much, not too bad though as I have me sister's 50th party on Saturday so have a less lumpy frame.
Tomorrow I have a funeral, another lovely friend from our support group. I was going to visit my dad too but I don't think I will manage the walk to the memorial garden. I will go down when I am feeling fitter.
Kieran had another explosion yesterday. He has now lost the use of his xbox today as well.
The boys don't seem to like the changes. Not sure when Rich will be back, He is not a happy bunny!

No comments:

Post a Comment