Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Friday 8 April 2011

Slightly better night.

I am still coughing like an old navvy this morning. At least I managed to sleep on till 7:30 before getting Kieran up for school.
I dragged Rich up as well as I have told him so many times not to be late for bed and when I woke at 3:07am, he was still up watching TV. He didn't go to bed much before 4:00am. This has made me cross as I have told him it costs me money to feed the electric.
I thought I should be the one tucked up in bed and the boys sorting out all the pre-school morning chores.
He got up and will be tired today, told him he needs to get a job as the early bird catches the worm. Kieran nearly had the conservatory down last night after having one of his outbursts.
All because of XBOX again. A lad in school winding him up and guess who gets the lash out from it.
Rich did his own meal last night, left it in the oven for too long, too busy on the XBOX again.
Where did I go wrong? Is it because there is no father figure around?
Siobhan is back today, the house is a mess, she will pick up a vacuum and a dish cloth but why should she, will try and get as much sorted as possible before she gets back.
Why are boys like this?
BLOODY XBOX!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment