Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Friday 29 April 2011

I am one very proud Muvmuv this morning : )

DJ Kidsan and his Engineer, his dad David.
DJ KIDSAN and Amber.

Firstly, if anyone is wondering, Muvmuv is the nickname Kieran has given me instead of mum or mother and I like it. I like it so much I am thinking of changing my middle name and dropping the one I have.

Secondly and most importantly, Kieran completed his 12 hour music marathon yesterday and raised £123:50p for cancer research, anyone wanting to donate can still do it, the link is on a blog below.

He had a few hiccups, his engineer managed to iron out a few glitches but DJ Kidsan soldiered on with few breaks from 12 noon till 12 midnight and what a show it was. Many of us were amused by the back ground talking of Kieran and his dad. This was an added bit of entertainment and many people tuned in and donated.
Big thanks to Mavis Nye who went to a street party and raised £20 for Kieran and also to Siobhan, Richard, Tina, Carolyn, Cathleen, Geraldine, Johanna, Gina, Dee jay, Naomi, Hayley and Glenn, Tory, Laura, Dan, Colin and many more who listened in and donated.

Thank you so much to all of you and to anyone I have forgotten. We really appreciated your support and well done Kieran for achieving what you set out to do x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment