Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Tuesday 26 April 2011

Dr's again!

Kieran is back to school today, it has been a tough Easter with him. I love him too pieces but his teenage angst and autism is not a good cocktail. He has been verbally abusive and violent.
I had an appointment with the nurse at my surgery to have a respitory test and have the lungs of an 81 year old!! The nurse told me not to worry about that bit, so I won't. At least I am still here.
I went into town afterwards to get a break light for Halo, my car. I changed the faulty bulb and then went back to the Dr's to see my GP as the hest infection is acting up again.
I have got more anti biotics to take which will hopefull knock it on the head.
This afternoon I am off to hospital to have another pre-assessment done ready for Thursday.
On Thursday I have an operation to remove my gall bladder.


No comments:

Post a Comment