Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Thursday 28 April 2011

Back home and intact.

I thought I would be home again, Mick and Keith are still rocking around in my gall bladder.
The Dr and aneasthsatist agreed that it would be better to do the operation at the local hospital rather than the private one as there is an high dependancy unit there and I may need to be ventilated after the surgery.
I am happy with this as I would feel more confident if I was in the building where everything was based.
I had a lovely cheese and tomatoe sandwich and a cup of coffee before I left and apologies from both the Dr and Aneasthatist.

The aneasthatist did call yesterday to discuss today's op, Rich took the call as I was out. He said the easter bunny had called. I gave him a very confusing look, why would the easter bunny be calling about my op? I then realised that he meant the aneasthatist but couldn't remember who he had spoken too. Rich is 21 years old!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment