Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Wednesday 23 March 2011

What a wonderful day x

Chrissy and I on Plymouth Hoe.
My Cheese and red onion marmalade sandwhich, yummy!!!
Ladies who lunch...... x x

The sun has been shining today, it is glorious. I went into see my friend Carolyn for a coffee this morning and them off to Lunch with Chrissy and Avis, my other friends.
We went for lunch on Plymouth Hoe. Such a lovely view.
I got home in time for Kieran who was home for around 30 minutes before getting the bus to his dads. Rich has drama tonight and is having tea with his friends at their house and Siobhan is staying with her boyfriend for a couple of days. I am on my own!!! not often that happens.
Rich cut the grass today, it needed doing.
Not sure what to do for tea, its only me so will find something to eat.
I had a nice surprise from Tescos, I did the price check online. I would have saved 81p if I had shopped at Asda so they have doubled the 81p to £1.62 and given me a voucher to use next time I shop in their store....ooohhhh...what to squander it on!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment