Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Sunday 27 March 2011

Sunny Sunday.

It has been a beautiful day today. All the children are home. Kieran and Rich on their x boxes as usual!
Siobhan was going to go into town today but the wonderful public service buses that we have didn't turn up, seems about right. Unless the public transport is sorted out, no one is going to be leaving their car at home.
My right shoulder has been so painful today. I am going to se my GP tomorrow as the pain killers I have don't seem to help much. I think it is transferred pain. Will find out more tomorrow.
I am looking forward to Friday, Kieran has a mothers day special at his school. I will be going in to spend some time with him.
I will be making cards and baking and then staying for lunch. Should be a lovely day x

No comments:

Post a Comment