Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Sunday 13 March 2011

Sunny day today.

The weather outside is beautiful today. I am having a chilled out weekend as I took my mistletoe yesterday after a few weeks of not taking it and was achy and tired all day.
Feeling much better today and have got a good reaction so I know my immune system is packing its power.

Friday I went to Kieran's assembly in the morning. It was wonderful, the older he is getting, the more embarrassed he is and I am sure there will be a time when he doesn't want me to go. I will fight my corner though and watch him.
After I saw Kieran I met my friend Gina and we visited Rob. He is doing a lot better since his stay in hospital. After that, I went home, had lunch and then out to Derriford hospital to visit Geoff.
Geoff has mesothelioma and has been seeing the Prof about his lung. Unfortunately it looks like the meso has gone to his brain. I am hoping that the results are his next scan are good.
Mesothelioma is so cruel, it has no prejudices, it attacks anyone regardless of status.

I am pleased to hear that my lovely friend, Veronica is now out of hospital and hopefully on the mend.
The forum is going well, lots of interesting questions from students studying mesothelioma. It is good for them to have the opportunity to ask questions about the disease from a patients point of view and for me to learn from them.
I hope it is done again and I am very sure I can find others who would like to take part.

No comments:

Post a Comment