Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Monday 21 March 2011

Say the word "Work" and something happens!!!

Well, what a day. I felt ill this morning and nearly cancelled out on the trip to Taunton to see Dr TOF. Dr TOF showed me the CT scan and the TOF which is still open. He thinks the clip is acting like a valve as I have had a strange clicking and whistling when I breathe.
He thinks that this may also be why I am still sticking on some foods and choking on crumbs as the clip is sticking out a little.
I will be having another operation to remove said clip and placing it with another one, a smaller one.
I am hoping this one will work. This is the 3rd and last attempt as I don't want to cause stress to the oesophagus and make the hole bigger, I told Dr TOF I didn't want it to be my downfall.
I did feel a little upset when looking at the CT results as Theo, my mesothelioma, is very attached around part of my heart. It just brings the reality back into my life when I am happy not hearing about it again and again.
I am hoping to have a better night tonight as last night I was in so much pain. I have felt yukky all day but got through it. I am glad I went to Taunton and didn't leave it till another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment