Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Tuesday 29 March 2011

Bad night last night.

Me having the first cup of tea made by Kieran x

I didn't feel well at all last night, I have started the anti biotics and hope they will start working soon. I had terrible pain and was very breathless last night. I also had the shivers and shakes. I was so cold and my teeth were making such a racket.
Kieran made me a cup of tea, it was the first time he had made it. I decided to go to bed and he surprised me with the tea. Siobhan came in a few minutes later to see if I was alringt, she looked at the tea and asked if I wanted milk in it. Kieran had gone onto the internet to learn how tomake it, he must have looked up herbal tea. Siobhan took it and put some milk in, it didn't matter. Nothing better than having the very first cup of tea made by Kieran, wonderful x
Stork stayed on my bed and kept me company. He has cut his paw, he seems to be ok now, it was bleeding a lot yesterday.
I am hoping that I feel better today.

No comments:

Post a Comment